I have spent some time investing in using tech, apps, gizmos and gadgets to help me become a runner and to help me become a better runner.
I thought it was about time I brought all these reviews together so that you can have a look back through my catalogue of updates.
Thanks to the guys at The Running Bug I have now been given the opportunity to review running kit for real and my reviews are now published on their site. Check out the Running Bug Review section.
I hope you find this collection of reviews and ramblings of some use – of course the opinions stated here are my own!
Maybe I can save you from wasting money on useless apps and gizmos and I maybe able to point you in the right direction… Let’s see…
This is what I have reviewed so far:
- Spotify Running
- Brooks Ghost 7 Neutral Shoe
- Hilly Lite Ultra Lightweight Running Socks (Ur)
- The Fitness Bug (FitBug Orb) – A general round up of all my reviews and experiences to date
- Hoka One One Clifton Running Shoes
- Ron Hill Vizion Sports Bottle
- Kuvira anklet running socks
- Klitch Footwear Clip
- Monster iSport Sprint Earphones
- Omm Rotor Smock
- New Balance 1260v3 Running Shoes
- Helly Hansen Pace Short Sleeved Shirt
- Mizuno Wave Evo Ferus Trail Running Shoes
- Gipis – training and tracking app
- RunBreeze Cushioned Ankle Socks
- Trigger Point Grid Foam Roller
- RunBreeze Half Zip Top
- KitSound Active (Bluetooth headphone gizmo)
- Adidas AdiViz High Viz Jacket
- iSmoothRun (GPS running, tracking and training app)
- GetRunning (coaching app which got me running from 0 to 30 minutes solid running in 9 weeks)
- Nike+ (+Running, +Fuelband etc)
- Nike Summerised Windrunner (packable jacket for summer runs)
- Cruise Control Music App – automatically adjusts your music to your running pace
- Loxley Sport Kinesiology Tape – with great support and brilliant grip, this tape provides excellent muscular therapy